After one too many dark chocolate bunny bites, cocktails, tuna tartare, wine, beef tenderloin and more tiramisu than I care to admit- I'm feeling the pinch- of too tight pant, and, not inching my way into those size fours by my birthday at the current rate I'm going.
SO, of course! It's time to detox and clean up my diet. This means 'chef' is under strict orders to lay off the delicious sauces and use the butter sparingly in addition to limiting my carb intake.
Since SUGAR, ALCOHOL and CARBS are either off the books or limited I will be indulging in a lot of greens, including salads, simple dressings, lean proteins such as grilled chicken and fish, snacks of fresh fruit, loads of water, one coffee a day and snacks like nuts, hummus and yogurt.
I'll post my successes at the end of two weeks- I'm looking to drop a min of 4 inches all around and a dress size by the BIG birthday!! Or, a goal of at least 5 lbs...WISH ME LUCK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment